Friday, July 2, 2010

BIO

My name is Solange Malavazi, married. I was born in Sao Paulo, Brazil. My family and I (only with my oldest son) came to US in October 1992, but my younger son born here in September 1994. I am the oldest of 3 sisters. My middle sister (which are in College), lives here in Miami since 1993, with her husband and 2 daughters which are also in College. My youngest sister lives in Brazil with her husband and one son, and my parent as well. I went to school in Brazil and complete my high school in 1983, which was long, long time ago. I started College, but stopped to get married on 1984(first marriage). I am a mother of 2 handsome guys, which are my life. The oldest is a “Marine”, with 21 years old, and the youngest is 16 years old, still in high school. I got married for the second time here in 2003 (my now husband, used to be my” sweet heart” in 1980 in Brazil).I met him here after 23 years, because he was doing his “Master” at Andrews University, in Chicago. I speak Portuguese, English, Spanish, and Italian( completing now my fourth language), which I enjoy very much. Also, I love to teach, I feel that teaching is part of my entire life. I think it is in my blood. When I was in my country, I used to teach young kids, 6 years old, first grade. I can remember like was today, their faces looking at me and absorbing everything I was trying to teach them. I taught for 10 years, I really miss that. So, I got a chance to build my carrier over here, I know seems late, but here I am, trying really hard. I want to make my family proud of me!! They deserve my best, Always!!!

2 comments: